1. Remove Manhole Lid
2. Place Manhole Mount at the edge of the manhole so that the hook on the mount is hanging a few inches over the manhole. Place theManhole lid at the opposite end (lid will be propped up by manhole mount).
3. Attach the 15’/4.6m Duct to the bottom of the M.E.D.™
4. Secure the M.E.D.™ by hooking onto Manhole Mount
5. Attach the 90º Elbow by lining up the arrows at the bottom of the elbow with the arrows at the top of the M.E.D.™ then twisting a halfrotation.
6. Set up Blower and Canister with 5’/1.5m Duct approx. 7’/2m away from manhole. Attach Canister to blower using the rubber latches on the side of the Canister.
7. Pull out Duct from Canister and attach to the 90º Elbow
8. Plug Blower into power source and turn on.
See UB20XX M.E.D. SYSTEM FOR CONDUCTIVE